Monday, January 24, 2011

new exhibit at Montevallo's Parnell Memorial Library!

Parnell Memorial Library in Montevallo, Alabama

2011 Winter Exhibit: Works by Jesse Cunningham (potter)
and Paul Cordes Wilm (painter)

January 24 - March 11, 2011

Gallery talk and reception honoring the two artists,
Sunday, January 30, 2011, 2:00 p.m



So I officially have my art exhibit (with potter Jesse Cunningham) at Parnell Memorial Library in Montevallo, AL installed ... (thanks so much to Sandy and Suzanne and everyone who helped me hang the works!) The show opened TODAY and will be up for nearly 2 whole months ... if yer in the area, drop by and check out mine and Jesse's stuff!


Here's me in the library gallery right after the last painting was hung =



And here's the sign they have in the library foyer ... Jesse & I will be doing "artist talks" this coming Sunday (the 30th) at 2PM at the library during the show's opening reception =

No comments:

Post a Comment